- Products Status: Stock
- Ports: 24
- Transmission Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Function: LACP, QoS, SNMP, Stackable, VLAN Support
- Switch Capacity: 128 Gbps
- Brand Name: HUAWEI
- Model Number: S5328C-EI-24S
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- 1000 M port: 24*100/1000 Base-X,4*10/100/1000Base-T Combo
- Extended Slot: 2
- Forwarding Performance: 96 Mpps
- Board Switching Capacity: 256 Gbps
- MAC address entires: 32K MAC
- Dimensions(WxDxH mm): 442x420x43.6
- Power supply: AC or DC model
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||New and original Huawei packing|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 2~3 days after the receipt of amount|
Specifications1. 24*100/1000 Base-X,4*10/100/1000Base-T Combo
2. Forwarding performance:96 Mpps
3. AC/DC model
Quidway S5300 series gigabit switches (hereinafter referred to as the S5300s) are new generation Ethernet
gigabit switches developed by Huawei to meet the requirements for high-bandwidth access and Ethernet multiservice convergence, providing powerful Ethernet functions for carriers and enterprise customers. Based on the new generation high-performance hardware and Huawei Versatile Routing Platform (VRP) software, the S5300 features large capacity and gigabit interfaces of high density, provides 10G uplinks, meeting customers' requirements for the 1G and 10G uplink devices of high density. The S5300 can meet the requirements of multiple scenarios such as service convergence on campus networks and intranets, the access to the IDC at a rate of 1000 Mbit/s, and the access to computers at a rate of 1000 Mbit/s on intranets.
The S5300 is a case-shaped device with a chassis of 1 U high. The S5300 series are classified into SI (standard) and EI (enhanced) models. The S5300 of the SI version supports Layer 2 functions and basic Layer 3 functions, and the S5300 of the EI version supports complicated routing protocols and rich service features. The models of the S5300 consist of S5324TP-SI, S5328C-SI, S5328C-EI, S5328C-EI-24S, S5348TP-SI, S5352C-SI, S5352C-EI, S5324TPPWR-SI, S5328C-PWR-SI, S5328C-PWR-EI, S5348TP-PWR-SI, S5352C-PWR-SI, and S5352C-PWR-EI.
Powerful Service Support
- The S5300 provides the enhanced selective QinQ function to add outer VLAN tags to packets, without occupying ACL resources. The S5300 can map the CoS value in the inner VLAN tag of a packet to the outer VLAN tag or change the CoS value in the outer VLAN tag. In addition, the S5300 can flexibly mark the QoS classes of different services to carry various services.
- The S5300 supports IGMP snooping, IGMPv3 snooping, IGMP filter, IGMP fast leave, and IGMP proxy. The S5300 supports line-speed replication of multicast packets between VLANs, multicast load balancing among member interfaces of a trunk, and controllable multicast, meeting requirements for IPTV services and other multicast services.
- The S5300 provides the MCE function to isolate users of different VPNs on a device, thus ensuring the security of user data and reducing the investments of users.
In addition to traditional STP, RSTP, and MSTP, the S5300 supports enhanced Ethernet technologies such as Smart Link and RRPP, implements millisecond-level protection switchover for links, and ensures the network quality. Smart Link and RRPP both support multi-instance to implement load balancing among links, further improving bandwidth usage.
The S5300 supports E-Trunk. With this function, a CE can be dual-homed to two PEs through an E-Trunk. E-Trunk greatly enhances link reliability between devices and implements link aggregation and load balancing between devices. Reliability of access devices is thus improved.
The S5300 supports SEP, a ring network protocol applied to the link layer of an Ethernet network. SEP is
applicable to open ring networks and can be deployed on upper-layer aggregation devices to provide fast
switchover within 50 ms without interrupting services. Huawei devices have implemented Ethernet link
management through SEP. SEP features simplicity, high reliability, high switchover performance, convenient
maintenance, and flexible topology and enables you to mange and plan networks conveniently.
The S5300 supports dual power supplies for backup, and supports AC power input and DC power input at the
same time. Users can select the operation mode of the power supply module, that is, single power supply or
dual power supplies, which improves the reliability of devices.
The S5300 EI series support VRRP, and can set up VRRP backup groups with other Layer 3 switches. The
S5300 can set up the backup topology structure when faults occur and keeps the continuity and reliability
of communications, which effectively ensures the stability of networks. Multiple equal-cost routes can be
configured on the S5300 to implement uplink route redundancy. When the active uplink route is faulty, traffic is
automatically switched to a standby route. Thus, multi-level backup is implemented for uplink routes.
The S5300 supports BFD and provides millisecond-level detection for protocols such as OSPF, IS-IS, VRRP, and PIM to improve network reliability. Conforming to IEEE 802.3ah and 802.1ag, the S5300 supports point-to point Ethernet fault management. It can detect faults in the last mile of a direct link on the user side. Ethernet
OAM improves network management and maintenance capabilities on Ethernet and guarantees the stability of
Application in the access/convergent layer of large enterprise/campus network
The S5300 can function as the convergence device of large-scale enterprise networks and improves network reliability through link aggregation and dual-homing.
Application in IDC
The S5300 can be used in the data center to access the 1000M server and connect to upper-layer devices through link aggregation. If multiple servers are available, you can use the stacking technology. The stacking technology can improve network reliability.
Product Code: S5328C-EI-24S
S5328C-EI-24S: It provides twenty-four 100/1000Base-T ports, four 10/100/1000Base-T combo ports, and supports two 10GE XFP uplink ports, four 1000Base-X SFP uplink ports, two 10GE SFP+ ports, or four 10GE SFP+ subcards. It supports two hot-swappable power supplies.